Skip to main content

Cumbria and Lancashire businesses offered 80% discount for Occupational Health via Government scheme

Occupational Health Assessments at a discounted rate are being offered as part of a new Government scheme to SME’s in Cumbria and Lancashire.

Eligible businesses can get Occupational Health assessments and only pay 20% of the cost with the remaining 80% being Government funded by the DWP

What is the government scheme?

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) are trialling a new workplace healthcare assessment scheme called “Get a workplace health assessment to support an employee’s health and disability.”

This initiative aims to support employee health and disability within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) located in Cumbria, Lancashire and Barrow-in-Furness.

Latus Group are an approved provider of this discount scheme which allows businesses to pay only 20% of the final bill, with the DWP paying the remaining 80%.

Businesses can take advantage of this new scheme with Latus Group, even if they already have an existing occupational health provider in place.

How it works?

The scheme connects SMEs with an approved occupational health provider such as Latus Group.

We will conduct confidential health assessments for employees and the assessments will identify potential health issues that could be impacting an employee’s work performance or well-being.

  1. Check eligibility and register here
  2. Receive a DWP email to confirm your eligibility
  3. You will then be provided with a code by DWP
  4. Provide this code to Latus Group when booking appointments
  5. Your Occupational Health assessments will be completed
  6. Employer will be sent reports of assessments
  7. Employer only pays 20% of the invoice

Businesses only pay 20% of the cost!

This is great for SME’s because it offers a win-win situation for both businesses and employees and employers;

  • Improved health and well-being: A healthier workforce can lead to increased productivity and reduced absenteeism.
  • Early identification of potential issues: Addressing health concerns early on can prevent them from escalating into bigger problems.
  • Access to expert advice: The recommendations from the health assessments can provide valuable insights for creating a more supportive work environment.
  • Increased productivity: Having their health needs addressed can lead to improved focus and performance at work.

Why Choose Latus Group for Discounted Workplace Health Assessments?

With a nationwide presence and a regional office based in Manchester, Latus Group are perfectly positioned to offer these assessments to businesses across Cumbria and Lancashire.

As an approval provider, we’re committed to delivering a comprehensive, tailored service that is bespoke for every business, no matter the size.

We are on a mission to improve access to high-quality, data-driven healthcare in the workplace and our vision is for every employee to be able to receive the health support they need, whenever they need it, wherever they are.

We provide the most responsive account management system, delivering on the support and advice you need, whenever you need it therefore unlocking the data you need to enable great health and wellbeing strategy, with a visible, measurable return on investment.

Our clinical team are on hand to give you clear, decisive answers and advice to help you make informed HR decisions.

Don’t miss out! Contact Latus Group today to discuss registering for this 80% discounted scheme and improve your SME’s workforce health and well-being.