Once an offer of employment has been made and accepted by your employee you can then ask them to complete a pre-placement questionnaire.
Pre-placement questionnaires enable you to:
- Establish a baseline assessment before the employee being exposed to any workplace hazards
- Identify if the employee is medically fit to fulfill the duties of the role
- Identify any adjustments that need to be made to allow the employee to perform their role
- Review the employee’s proposed role to ensure that it does not adversely affect their health
- Make recommendations to reduce or remove any risks found